Contest and Workshop registration
All MathAltitude workshops are ONLINE in 2022 - 2023
You can register and pay for Math Contests and Workshops at MathAltitude by completing a secure online payment transaction though PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.*
The number of Contest and Workshop seats is limited and the seats are reserved on a first- come, first- served basis. Your child's seat will not be guaranteed until the payment is received.
You can register for multiple contests and workshops. Add each item to the “Shopping Cart” and check out once.
If you need assistance, call us - (860) 37-LEARN (375-3276) or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact MathAltitude team to check seat availability if you are registering on the day of the workshop
Payment, Student Drop-off and Pick-up Policy. **
- Contest and workshop fees are non-refundable for any reason.
- Make-ups will be offered for any weather related cancelations or cancelations due to teacher absence.
- All students shall be dropped off and picked up from the school premises by their parent or legal guardian.
- At no time, will students be permitted to leave the school premises without adult supervision.
- Please inform the staff if your child is carpooling with another parent.
- All students must be picked-up within 15 minutes after the end of the contest. Students can not stay at school after the competition even if there are members of staff present.
By completing this registration, I agree to adhere to the payment terms and the MathAltitude Student Drop-off and Pick-up Policy.
* a small PayPal transaction fee will be added to the transaction amount.
** Paragraphs 3-6 applicable for in-person workshops only.