These are the integral components of MathAltitude’s foundation and success!
Dedicated, Passionate Staff
Powerful Teacher-Student Relationships
Small Class Sizes
Individualized High-Quality Instruction
Our curricula is based on the most effective Russian/European teaching methodologies, allowing learning in a systematic, structured, and logical way. Our program is more than mere memorization and repetitious drills. It enhances the existing curriculum taught in local public and private schools and emphasizes the introduction of the concepts of Algebra and Geometry as early as elementary school. Our curriculum is designed to meet the individual needs of students, giving math help to those students who need to increase and strengthen skills, and math enrichment to challenge gifted students to move beyond the regular school curriculum.
- Math classes limited to 8 students grades Pre-K - High School
- Private tutoring for students who need one-on-one
- Preparation & participation in Math Olympiads
- Complimentary help sessions
- Math Club
- Test Prep - SAT/ACT/PSAT/SAT Subject Tests/Advanced Placement/SSAT
While our prime focus at MathAltitude is math, we also offer
an array of complementary classes that enrich your child’s learning.
- ELA - Essay Writing, College Application Essay, & English SAT/ACT Prep
- Science - Introduction to Physics, AP Physics and other levels of physics, and biology, and chemistry tutoring
- Chess Classes
- Educational presentations and engineering-focused projects to broaden students’ horizons and ignite their imaginations